Saturday 4 June 2011

STRIVE FOR SUCCESS

Life being exactly the way I would like to be. I have put all my efforts hard and naturally through the chalenges that each day presents during my two years’ study in The University of Melbourne and in the course on my current PhD studies at RMIT. I’ve been creating real and lasting values as the result of my efforts. I’ve been moving steadily in the direction of my most treasured dream "Strive for Success". I’ve been reaching that dream and am going to build even more magnificent dream to take its place when I reach home to my beloved ones.

For my next life ahead, I have the sense of fulfillment and purpose that comes from living true to the authentic person I am. I am going to spend each day making a positive contribution to the world in which I live and making a difference in the lives of those arround me. My life is at its best and in course of life God has given me, then I’ll take a deep breath, hold my head up, step forward, and trulyy make it happen.

STRIVE FOR SUCCESS
BE BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING

No comments:

Post a Comment